New Hope Fellowship was started back in June 30 1944 by Pastor Betty Williams. Since then it has produced many ministers from it's halls and impacted the Sutherlin and greater Douglas County for Jesus Christ. From the very beginning New Hope was founded as a church that would believe for God's will to be done in all circumstances. New Hope has seen God's miraculous power and provision on display many times and the congregation is full of testimonies of God's provision even in difficult times. Our Hope is that our church will thrive and continue to fulfill the great commission to make disciples of all nations and to glorify God in the earth.